Wednesday, September 21, 2016

21 Months of Joy

Desmond is 21 today! Well, 21 months old. I woke up today feeling so grateful to have this little guy in my life. He brings so much joy into everything. He has been such a happy boy this week, especially during his ABA sessions. I usually don't participate in his ABA sessions. Des seems to be more distracted if I'm in there with him. I'll be sitting on the couch listening in on what they're doing and out of no where I'll hear laughing or a "Good job Desmond!" Desmond is really growing to love working with Rachel and loves how he gets to "play". He seems to be doing better and better as the days move on.
I can't believe that in 3 months time I will have a 2 year old. Where does the time go? I am forever grateful for my little Desmond. My life is filled to the brim with joy because of him. I sure love you Dessy, to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment